Commercial Large Loss disaster Recovery services & Disaster Planning in Horseheads, Ithaca, Elmira, Corning, NY & More
What would happen to your business in the event of a flood, fire or natural disaster? At ServiceMaster of the Tri-Counties, we offer disaster recovery services and emergency preparedness training to companies throughout Horseheads, Ithaca, Elmira, Corning, NY, and surrounding areas.
Pre-loss Disaster Preparedness Training
If you aren’t sure how your business can survive or thrive following an emergency or catastrophic loss, partner with our professionals. According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, 40 to 60% of small businesses never reopen following a disaster. Unfortunately, many companies don’t have a business continuation plan in place. Disaster preparedness planning gives you the knowledge and tools needed to minimize interruptions, protect your business from unnecessary losses, and jumpstart your recovery to give you a greater chance for success. Our pre-loss services focus on these critical areas.
- Disaster preparedness planning
- Communications protocols
- Data and document protection
- Emergency response plans
- Strategies for minimizing interruptions
- Protocols for reopening or working off-site
Large-Loss Disaster Recovery Services
In case of a fire, flood, or natural disaster, New York businesses can count on our professionals for rapid service. Live representatives are available 24/7/365. Within the critical first hour, we’ll activate our emergency response team and discuss the next steps for your recovery. In most cases, we have disaster restoration technicians on-site within two to four hours. Our first step is to inspect your property and develop a recovery plan. We can also notify your insurance company and facilitate the claims process to ensure a faster resolution.
Working with ServiceMaster of the Tri-Counties
Our commercial disaster restoration experts specialize in large-loss claims resulting in more than $100,000 of property damage. Extensive in-house capabilities, experienced technicians, and specialized equipment help us deliver superior results while minimizing delays and downtime. Learn more about our areas of expertise.
- Fire Damage Restoration: Our fire damage team offers structural repairs, odor removal, and deep cleaning services to restore your property to its original pre-loss condition.
- Water Mitigation and Flood Repair: Following storm damage or plumbing leaks, our disaster restoration technicians use specialized equipment to extract residual moisture and dry the area.
- Mold Remediation: Our services are ideal for localized infestations and building-wide damage. We sanitize nonporous surfaces and replace materials, such as drywall, that cannot be cleaned effectively.
Large-Loss Disaster Restoration Experts
Whether you manage a shopping center, office building, or mom-and-pop shop, our disaster restoration experts will help you make a full recovery. To schedule emergency services or to create a disaster response plan, contact ServiceMaster of the Tri-Counties today. We’re here for you 24 hours a day.
call to schedule an appointment today